MPA – Master of Public Administration
Master of Public Administration
Executive Command and Leadership Program (ExCL)
Bringing Career Enhancement to Governmental, Private and Nonprofit Organizations
The Executive Command and Leadership program leads to the award of a Master of Public Administration and provides broad based training in subjects such as economics, policy analysis, management and communications. The MPA graduate program is being administered through the Reinhardt University Public Safety Institute and offers a career enhancement path for individuals who are employed by, or interested in working within, public safety, private, nonprofit or public service. The program will be offered at regional sites in north and south Georgia.
天天色综合,天天干影视This masters program provides the opportunity for qualified individuals to complete training requirements for the award of through the Georgia Peace Officer Standards and Training Counsil (P.O.S.T.). The program consists of twelve courses with 480 hours of direct instruction, supplemented by interactive online assignments. Each course requires 40 hours of direct instruction delivered through a mandatory face-to-face residency component. The residency component cannot be waived.
See the course outline >
The 24-month, 36 credit hour MPA provides a distinct advantage in regards to content and convenience:
- Each eight week class will consist of a forty(40) hour, week long, classroom session coupled with a web enhanced component.
- Small classes are taught by faculty with extensive teaching and field experience which supplements textbook knowledge with practical skills and real life lessons.
- A criminal justice concentration is available with this program.
- Qualified applicants are not required to take the GRE with an approved GRE waiver.
- South Georgia cohort will be held at the Statesboro Police Department located at 25 West Grady Street, Statesboro, GA 30458.
- North Georgia cohort will be held at the Forsyth County Sheriff's Office located at 3520 Settindown Road, Cumming, GA 30028.